Contact Greenwich Club
If you would like further information,
fill out the form below and click send.
- Invalid First Name: Please enter your name
- Invalid E-mail: Please enter a valid e-mail address.
- Invalid Subject: Please enter a subject.
- Invalid Message: Please enter a Message.
Greenwich Club Board
- Patrick Daigle
- Peggy Pryor
- Dottie Brower
- Membership Chair
- Tom Rusk
- Recording Secretary
- Lew Clark
- Jay Kane
Monday Dinner Host
- Ellen Murdock
- Interim Advisor
Greenwich Club Committees
- Social /and/ Website Chair
- Andrea E. Anthony
- Diane - Communications /both/ Outreach Co-chairs
- Diane Caldwell and Carolyn Moeller
- Hospitality Chair
- Winnie Walsh
- Newsletter Editor, Design
- Lynn Russo Whylly
Directions to our Weekly Wednesday Meetings
Christ Church Library
(entrance in the midst of the cloister walkway behind the open grass area)
254 E. Putnam Avenue
- From I-95 take exit 4 (Indian Field Rd.).
- Turn left off the ramp when heading northbound (from NY), or turn right off the ramp when heading southbound (from New Haven).
- Follow Indian Field Rd. to Route 1 (East Putnam Ave.).
- Turn left at the traffic light and continue for about 1.5 miles (3 traffic lights) to Christ Church on your left. (See large parking lot)
- The Christ Church Library entrance in the midst of the cloister walkway behind the open grass area.
Download our Membership Form
If you would like to become a member, download our membership form.
Dues for the Greenwich Club are $45 annually ($25 for NEW members if paid between July 1 and November 30).
With payment of the dues you will receive the club’s monthly newsletter, special events email announcements and updates, access to the members portion of our website, and discounted rates for most of our events...